Evernote is a remarkable program for “remembering everything.” It is available for Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android. In this post, we will show you how to add the Evernote web clipper directly to Safari on your iOS devices. This will allow you to save parts of web pages or entire pages to your Evernote account.
Installing the Evernote web clipper on the iPhone
- First be sure you’ve had a look at the install steps for Instapaper via the link above so you are comfortable with the steps.
The remaining steps will be completed via the iPhone only but keep it open on your computer browser so you can continue to follow the steps.
- Next, launch this page via Safari on your iPhone –> (Open lorenzocaum.com on your iPhone and search for this post on Evernote)
- Now copy the code below (press and hold on the code and then release; then adjust the blue overlay so it coves the entire code, and tap “Copy.”
- Next, click on the share icon (square with a right arrow) at the bottom of your Safari page and click “Add Bookmark.” Without making any changes, hit “Save.”
- Now click on the bookmark icon (open book) to pull up your bookmarks. Click “Edit” in the bottom corner of your window.
- Select the bookmark that you just created. Change the name from Untitled to something of your choice–perhaps ‘Evernote’ or ‘Clip to Evernote.’ Next delete the URL shown and paste the new code that you copied in step 2 and hit “Done” located in the bottom right corner. Click “Done” located in the bottom left corner. Click “Done” located in the top right corner.
Those are all the steps! You’ve now installed the Evernote web clipper on your iPhone. [Read more…] about How to install Evernote web clipper on the iPhone and the iPad